Inscrit le: 12 Mar 2009
Localisation: anvers et contre tous
|Posté le: Mar 17 Mar 2009 11:52 am Sujet du message: Theme de stage
|C'est pas vraiment du blabla, mais ca peut toujours interesser les uns les autres. Voici donc mon sujet de stage plus ou moins detaille.
Hi, here is my project here in thomson :
Maintenance and Improvement of Customer Care Lab network working with the ISAM platform together with Thomson Gateways
The target is to maintain and improve the Customer Care Lab network, working with the existent IP DSLAM configuration and with all service provider servers, like FTP, Video, Voice, HTTP, etc. The detailed targets are:
- Maintain the current network avoiding lack of services, harming the daily activities of the Customer Care team.
- Improve the network, suggesting, installing, testing and finally implementing new server configurations, keeping the previous and others services up-running.
- Make this network reliable. The lack of any service can not be more than 5% of the time and an immediately response to solve any problem. Fast Backups.
- Document the network; improving the current documentation, i.e. putting in a place where Customer Care team can easily access and change if needed, and applying the new changes.
Result of work :
To have a Customer Care LAB network as close as possible as the ISP’s in the world, in terms of services, and to have a network where customer care team can rely on.
2. level of assignment:
• diversity of techniques
DSL technology, DSLAM, BRAS, ATM, VLAN, PPP, Ipv4, DHCP, DNS, IGMP, VOIP, DHCP, FTP, HTTP, Linux, Asterix.
• Fast Response
3. part of project, role in project team;
4. what do you do in what phase;
wk 1 : Training and Introduction on Thomson gateways
wk 2-4 : Study of ISAM
wk 5-6 : study of Servers
wk 7-20 : Improvement and documenting the LAB network.
Voila comme ca tout le monde est au courant. Now every body is aware of wath i'm doing ! [/quote]